Monday, July 13, 2009

Weight today


I weighed myself again today.

Note that my goal is not necessarily to lose weight. My main goal is to become fitter and stronger.

Mind you being thinner, trimmer and more toned would be very nice as well. Luckily I can achieve both.

So, already the scales have shown a change and I haven't done that much exercise or been that strict on the food.

I am now 58.4 kgs in the same clothes I weighed myself in when I started the blog. Which was 59.4 kgs.

Now, my weight can fluctuate up to a whole kilo in one day, so I am not going to put a lot of stock in the number, but it does show that I am not gaining weight.

Anyway it is good to see some change, something quantifiable, that affirms that what you are doing works.

Now to eat some vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment