Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Feeling sad

Sometimes, I wake up sad.

There isn't any particular reason or maybe it is those days that personal problems choose to raise their head, which I normally happily ignore.

Being sad is different to long term depression, but they are similar, but unlike depression you can shake off sadness.

I do it a couple of ways;

Get out of the house - not happening today I need to study.
See other people - as above.
Eat comfort food - yikes that might make me feel better today, but not tomorrow.
Hide from the world, play PC games or watch movies, read a book - also not going to happen.

So what do I do? I have to get on with things, but I don't feel up to it.

I know, perhaps I should read my previous entries and see if that gives me the motivation I need.

Or is it enough to address that I am sad, stop mulling on those things that make feel sad. Well it is worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment