Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mmmmmmmmmmm avocado.


I think I finally get it.

A diet isn't what you don't eat.


A diet is what you do eat.




It doesn't matter so much that you don't eat chocolate pudding and french fries, what matters is that you do eat vegetables, fruit, food high in protein, wholegrains, calcium and good oils.

Focus on putting on putting good stuff in and you will find you don't want as much bad stuff anyway.

Afternoon munchies hit, even though I have already had my afternoon tea. I think about the usual options, toast, fruit, museli bar, trail mix, yoghurt. All pretty good, but then I see the 5 avocados I bought yesterday.

So, salad with a table spoon of avocado it is. Followed by a coffee, most likely and lots of water.

Gym tonight, time to try level 9.3 for 15minutes. Btw I am easily doing 2.4km in 15 minutes, now to get it down to 14 minutes, then the ultimate goal of 13 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment