Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exhausted.


I was exhausted last night and I had several personal things to work on, so we didn't make our planned trip to the gym. Which is fine as we want to make sure we are fully recovered before we begin our new work out program.

I tossed and turned last night, suffering from insomnia.

Tiredness leads to craving sugar, which leads to that horrible insulin sugar/carb cycle.

I have managed to not fall into this situation.

Still it is hard to feel motivated when you are tired. My head hurts and my throats is sore, but mostly I hope I sleep well tonight. I have had to think about what my plan was to do when I get like this.

I need to be strong and I need to be healthy. Tonight I will go to the gym even though mentally I really don't want to. I will take it easy when I get there, if I don't feel great, but if the exercise perks me up then great. I know that tomorrow I will feel better because I made the effort to go.

I will eat well because sugar doesn't help me feel better for any longer than about 1o minutes.

I learning a lot about my body and diet. Once I finished reading up, I will let you know what my new program will entail.

No comments:

Post a Comment