Friday, August 21, 2009

Arghhh I'm single.

I don't really have much to say except that I still feel on track, although I have not been to the gym in days due to study and personal stuff. Still it is all good I am off to the gym this afternoon and looking forward to pumping some weights. LOL

Singledom is a scarey world and at my age the fear is that no one is going to ever give me a second glance. Luckily I have had a small amount of male interest in the past few days, just enough to make me feel good about the way I look.

Actually, I am looking better everyday. My tummy is definitely firmer.

I am slightly revaluating my image because well I want/need to allow for the major change in relationship status. I am no longer a married woman, but a single mother of two. I want to express who I am in how I dress, act and look. I don't want to be the most gorgeous girl in the world but make sure that I represent my personality honestly, that way I hopefully won't attract the kind of men who don't like assertive women.

I am caught up in a struggle as to whether I should grow my hair or keep it short. I think I will keep it short, but who knows, how I will feel tomorrow.

Diet has been pretty good, with a few treats here and there, but nothing over the top or particularly often. Well thats about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment