Sunday, July 18, 2010

The weekend.

Well the weekend didn't quite go as I had planned.

Saturday was huge, we went to the book signing and then spent from 11am to 11.30pm packing and moving most of the remaining stuff at Mawson.

We were both pretty darn exhausted at the end of it.

We came home and lay on the couch for awhile leaving the final load of stuff in the ute to be unpacked on Sunday.

Sunday I slept in, yay! Then we emptied the ute and did some unpacking. Before we knew it, it was time to go to the Rugby. I had a great time despite, the knights not really being very competitive. I am not very well educated in the history or culture of Rugby, but I do like the sport. I really enjoy watching the eldest play, but whether it is the U14's or the NRL I like the games to be clean and competitive. Luckily the company was awesome and even the kids seemed to enjoy themselves.

I really did let myself slip at the football, ok well I had fish and chips for lunch and a mars bar for afternoon tea. The rest of the days food was fine, so maybe I am being a bit harsh on myself.

Today there has been no run or bike ride. I still don't have my car back. (sigh)

In fact, I felt really groggy and after getting up to look after my eldest who woke up at 6.40 am to throw up and get the youngest ready for school, I fell back into bed and slept solidly till 11.30am.

Eventually, I woke up properly. Of course, I worry about why I had so much trouble getting out of bed. Am I feeling a bit down or am I just a bit exhausted from the full on weekend?

Well, I have been up and about for awhile now. I have washed the dishes, put on a load of washing and cleaned the bathroom. I feel better but I do still have this small head ache. I have had it for a couple of days now. So, just maybe I am sick but have been to busy to realise it.

Anyway, I am going to do the vacuuming, put away some washing and read my university notes. Oh and I had better not forget, try to find out when I get my car back!!

Thank goodness for friends who can take my kids to school for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment