Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I need a new helm

One of the hardest pieces of equipment for a new heavy fighter to get organised is their helm.

Sometimes you get lucky and someones old helm they just having lying around fits your noggin. As simple as that and your well on your way to getting your kit together, usually you aren't lucky.

I was lucky, well at least I thought I was. It seems though, that after extended wear the helm I have isn't very comfortable to fight in.

So, it is time to get a new one. One designed to fit me.

The first step is too decide on what sort of helm and I really don't know. Basically, I just want it to be safe, comfortable and functional. Still, I know that won't be enough to get my helm built so time to hit the interwebs, books and the people I know.

I plan to keep everyone posted on how this process goes and maybe other new fighters might be able to get something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment