Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Planning ahead.

I have managed to eat really well almost everyday since my big shop and clean of the fridge.

but,

It is my birthday today and I have picnic with friends. Tomorrow I have a BBQ with my fathers side of the family and Sunday dinner with my mothers side of the family.

I don't think starving myself the rest of the day for each of these events is a wise plan, but I don't want to be watching what I eat either. I think I will just use some simple eating strategies at the events.

Firstly try a little of everything I want to try.
Secondly stop before I feel full, wait and see if I am still hungry. Perhaps drink more water. Drink lots of water.

Exercise has being pretty much on track as well, although today was a lazy jog instead of a hard core work out at the gym. I really liked getting outside again, breathing fresh air and enjoying the view. I ended up jogging today instead of the gym because I wanted to scout weston park for good picnic locations and the best way to do that is on foot, but walking is a bit slow, so I started jogging. I like being fit enough to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment