Monday, October 12, 2009

Stuff


Things are going along. So much personal stuff to process. Still I am trying to exercise and eat well. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail.

I haven't had enough sleep so that equates to not being good.

I am on a fair few supplements at the moment.

Fibre, to help my body process some other bad food I have been eating.
Vitamin C, horseraddish and garlic, this is to boost my immune system. I can feel the late nights and stress adding up into getting ill, if I am not careful.
Glucosamine, for my joints. (This will probably be a long term thing)
and now
I am taking acidophilus bifidus to help deal with a mild case of thrush. ( I have also taken a direct anti fungal) So I guess the stress found a way to show itself after all.

(other things for thrush are; yakult and cranberry juice, currently I am on all three)

Stupid girly things. If it isn't my hormones, I develop unhealthy levels of yeast in my nether regions.

All my "I am woman, hear me roar" seems to have faded into a mere simper. I want to feel strong and confident again. Only way I know to do that is to keep keeping fit.

I weighed myself 2 days ago. I was 58.4 kgs, I was very sad. That was the weight I started at and I wasn't naked then.

I weighed myself today, back to 57 kgs, stupid scales, that is an incredibly difference in 2 days. Although I have been trying to cleanse the system.

I guess I am single. I am slowly getting used to the idea. I totter from wanting to fall madly deeply in love to wanting my husband back. Both are bad ideas. Still it is nice to daydream of possibilities. As long as I don't act on them till I am ready. I think being with someone can certainly help with the way you feel about yourself.

Some partners are wonderful at making you feel so incredibly special. That is a good thing. I am glad to be home. Life certainly is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment