Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy weekend - emotional awareness.

I am having a busy weekend and I am feeling pretty hyper at the moment.

It is for me part of the process of breaking up, it is normally followed by a huge fall in a ditch, I would like to avoid that fall in a ditch.

I am sure it is the programming in us that makes us seek a mate, makes go in search of people, stay up late, reach out, perhaps in my case reach too far. I want to fall in love.

I need my routine, my basic day to day stuff. It keeps me centered and focussed. It keeps my feet on the ground.

My feet really aren't on the ground right now. Sigh. The funny thing is my Ex loves me like this, finds it terribly attractive. While of course the sort of man I want to attract is too wise to look twice at a girl behaving this way.

I am going to head to the gym, come home, shower and get ready to go to a friends 40th. I miss my boring married life, but there is no going back. Only forward. If I keep my friends close and ask for help when I need it, I should be fine.

I think I can see the ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment