Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still not quite back on track.

Frustratingly my motivation has been slipping, I keep telling myself next week, next week will be different.

I certainly hope that next week will be different.

Ok, I am not the only one whose motivation is slipping the reality is my training buddy is terrible at keeping me on track. No I am the one who keeps him on track, but not lately and I am self sabotaging as well.

At the moment I just want to hide at home most evenings and I haven't been planning ahead like I should. This has meant my diet has included more take away than it should. Oh and cake and chocolate. Argghhh.

Where has my attitude gone, my I am an amazon, I am strong, I can do anything?

I guess we all get influenced by our emotions and lots has been going on in my personal life, but do I really want it to manifest as eating badly and not exercising. Why don't I equate looking after myself and protecting myself to going to the gym and eating well?

I need to look after myself, if I don't who will.

Tomorrow I have a day full of study and I have to do something for my family. A very sad thing has happened and I want to do something for the people I love. The day after I go on holiday and while there won't be a gym, I do intend to do lots of exercise, walking and swimming.

It is good to know I am not the only one who struggles. No matter what the size we all struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment