Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bad night sleep.

I am never sure of the best course of action after a bads night sleep. My head hurts my body aches, should I still make it go to the gym?

Right now the causes of the bad nights sleep also leave me feeling like I should go roll up in a ball and stay in bed. On the other hand I have the entire day to catch up on sleep and maybe after lunch I will feel more enthused.

I suspect a better plan of action is to get out of the house and see friends. A good cure for a lots of bad feelings is to get out and see that the world is still there and it is still really cool, with lots of cool people in it. Spending sometime writing out how I feel helps too. (no not here)

One good thing about not being able to sleep is that I when I got out of bed I was able to watch George, George is our new pet stick insect, shed its skin. George is about 15 cm long and not fully grown, also George we think is female.

On the general boring side of tracking what I am doing side of things. I have emptied my fridge and cupboard of almost all Christmas junk food and I have replaced it with lots of healthy options. So at least I am eating healthy again. Oh, I forgot to mention that I stopped lite n' easy after I decided that I can't really afford it long term, but I think it helped my body remember eating healthy portions and to really watch what and how much I eat at dinner.

Well my mind is more at rest now, I think I might find a book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment