Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The answer to frustration


Being given an exercise that can directly address the issues I am having with fighting.

This is a proactive step and really appreciated.

My main problem is that my shots don't flow. Solution, train with a ball on a string and move it like a sword, try to keep the ball moving smoothly through the air. This isn't possible all the time, but you can feel the flow of the movement and it teaches you to not stop.

I am feeling really positive again and far less frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah. Remember, every bonk on the head with the ball is constructive and instructive, as well as mildly amusing. Anti-shame as a motivator.

    One of the things I hear from people "Why did you get good?" "I hated getting up from the ground."

    ReplyDelete