Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not really being good.

I am almost eating well, but not really.

I need focus and recommit to my goals. The half a cheese cake located in my fridge is not helping me, neither is the bag of toffees.

A part of me, wants to throw both straight into the bin, where they will no longer tempt me, except it is a huge waste of food and I know the boys will enjoy them.

I just need to remind myself I am not meant to be enjoying them. Will power, I have never really had a lot, instead I rely on tricks to stop me from not eating junk, like just not having anything in the house.

Tomorrow, I will have to fast, so I guess that is a good way to break the cycle. Wisdom teeth begone, it will be awesome to be free from the constant pain and infections. Now I just need to get my neck to stop hurting and I will be a happy camper.

Oh and fighter training was really good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment