Monday, November 2, 2009

Heat and Exhaustion.




It was hot today and the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym especially in the early afternoon, but it was my only opportunity.

So, I made a deal with myself, go to the gym ,but I didn't have to go full out. In fact, I am not sure I would have been able to go full out. Heart Rate 174, this is very high for a 36 year old. My shirt was soaked with sweat and I felt very dizzy.

Still work out has been completed. Elliptical machine, random, level 7, 20 minutes.

Afterward I went to fighter training. Unfortunately my forearm is not currently talking to me. It has never had so much abuse before. Even typing this is tiring.

I plan to go to another fighter training session tomorrow. I might not be able to lift the sword, but it will be last chance to go for awhile.

Oh and I have my own sword! It has been taped a subtle red and gold colour, so as to blend with my tabbard, well once I have a tabbard.

Yeah, my body is pretty darn exhausted, on top of this I also walked several km's today. It feels great to feel so physically depleted. I will sleep well and eat well and tomorrow do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment