Friday, August 20, 2010

In a much better mood.

This week I joined the gym again. A different gym, but I am back at it. This gym is cheaper, but less close to home. On the other hand it is a lot cheaper.

I have done 3 gym sessions and 1 power yoga session, which isn't a nice easy class. No power yoga is full on, pose holding, muscle hurting yoga.

I have had a program designed by one of the fitness guys at the gym and it is aimed at improving my core strength, so that I will be ready for officer training when I get there. There is also a boot camp class, but I will work up to doing that.

Overall my mood has been so much better, although I thought I might be getting sick again on Thursday. Luckily, that seems to have passed.

Uni is coming along nicely with 2 bits of assessment done and dusted. 1 more assignment due on Monday, another 2 due friday and a quizz the friday after.

Mum has more freedom now and is able to leave the hospital without us. This means I have a bit more time to myself, but I did enjoy doing yoga with her on Tuesday.

Oh and I have a really wonderful guy. Sometimes you need to gloat.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Gloat away, my dear. And thank you for looking after me while I have been a snot monster! My code word: Unted :)

    ReplyDelete